Raptr Forums > Talk to Raptr > Help!

Can't Link Steam

Old 13 Jan 13
Shadow1heart
Unhatched Egg
Can't Link Steam
So i just started a new account today and i was able to add my PSN but i cant add my Steam account. It keeps saying that it cant find my account and im logged into steam at this moment. I'm wondering what the problem is and is there a solution. Thanks in advance.

Old 14 Jan 13
ZeroRaptor
Wise Raptr
Is your Steam account a username or a bunch of numbers?

Old 14 Jan 13
burn
Raptr Forum Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow1heart View Post
So i just started a new account today and i was able to add my PSN but i cant add my Steam account. It keeps saying that it cant find my account and im logged into steam at this moment. I'm wondering what the problem is and is there a solution. Thanks in advance.
It looks like you were able to add your Steam account just fine now?

Old 14 Jan 13
XXXG-01D2
Unhatched Egg
Same problem
I'm trying to link my steam account to raptr as well but I typed in my name and it says there are no games listed for that user name. Considering I was on steam and ran the app, the app was able to detect the fact that I had 22 games installed on my comp (90% of those being purchased in steam) but when I try and register my steam account no dice still. So does anyone have any ideas as to what the issue is?

Old 15 Jan 13
burn
Raptr Forum Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXG-01D2 View Post
I'm trying to link my steam account to raptr as well but I typed in my name and it says there are no games listed for that user name. Considering I was on steam and ran the app, the app was able to detect the fact that I had 22 games installed on my comp (90% of those being purchased in steam) but when I try and register my steam account no dice still. So does anyone have any ideas as to what the issue is?
On your steam public profile page, you should see steamcommunities.com/profile/################## or steamcommunities.com/id/USERNAME in the URL box. Whatever your public profile page is in the URL you'll have to add whatever is after the id/ or the profile/ to your Identities & Achievements page, under 'Steam' Also be sure that your steam profile is not set to private!

Old 15 Jan 13
Rollett
Unhatched Egg
I also can't link my steam profile to raptr, everything is set to public.. have tons of games in it and know my ID http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970486454/ (I understand I use just the numbers) but it will never pull my games list, it does pull my profile picture though.

Changed it to the user name of Rollett, still pulls profile picture but no games.

Last edited by Rollett; 15 Jan 13 at 01:40 PM.

Old 15 Jan 13
burn
Raptr Forum Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollett View Post
I also can't link my steam profile to raptr, everything is set to public.. have tons of games in it and know my ID http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970486454/ (I understand I use just the numbers) but it will never pull my games list, it does pull my profile picture though.

Changed it to the user name of Rollett, still pulls profile picture but no games.
Looks like it was just timing out on your end. I reimported your hours and recrawled your achievements, should be fine in the next 20-30 minutes

Old 24 Mar 13
theyellofello
Unhatched Egg
yea...i have the same problem wont load my hours into raptr

Old 24 Mar 13
Zednix
Tiny Dino
I can't get my steam account linked. I get an error that says "unable to connect to steam, try again later"

Old 25 Mar 13
burn
Raptr Forum Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by theyellofello View Post
yea...i have the same problem wont load my hours into raptr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zednix View Post
I can't get my steam account linked. I get an error that says "unable to connect to steam, try again later"
Can you both provide me with the link to your Steam public profile pages?