Be respectful! There's a human (or perhaps a dinosaur) on the other end of that conversation! The Raptr forums are a place to discuss anything related to Raptr and beyond. We even have a space for you to talk about non-gaming topics but we just ask that you stick to some simple rules.
Dino Do Do's
- Read the topic
- Stick to the topic
- Know the rules
- Don't eat other members
Bad Dino Behavior
- Piracy/Sharing of data: No ROMs, Warez, or piracy of any kind!
- Profanity/vulgarity/racial slurs: Remember what we said about respect?
- Posting of obscene or excessive content: don't post nudity, porn, 'shock' images/videos, disturbing medical photos/videos, enormous images, etc.
- Trolling: You know you're doing it when you are. Attempting to derail threads, posting off-topic content, "firsts", flame-baiting, organized thread assassination are all in that category.
- There also tends to be a thin line between being abusive and immature and simply being argumentative. Crossing it persistently will lead to a ban.
- Flaming: Communications clearly insulting other users, individually or as a group, directly or indirectly, are not allowed
- No Advertisements - discussion of things you see or are interested it are fine, trying to reroute users to your new sites from our site, or sell WoW gold=bad
- Protection of Your Password: Be a smart dino, don't become extinct by giving out your information to anyone.
What Actions will Raptr Take?
Raptr may take any one or more of the following actions in response to complaints:
- Issue warnings: written or verbal
- Suspend a member's forum posting privileges
- Suspend/terminate a member's account
- Bring legal action to enjoin violations and/or to collect damages, if any, caused by violations
- Report any violations to the appropriate legal authorities
In other words, play nice and don't be like this guy. Alright, let's head back to the forums!